For AWS Certification exam vouchers, your administrator will be able to view the current status of your voucher.
Beginning 14 January 2021 the administrator that assigned you an AWS certification exam voucher will be able to view the following statuses of the voucher you received.
- Registered: If you are currently registered for an exam and the date you registered
- Registration Canceled: If you or the testing center canceled your scheduled exam
- Missed: If you missed your scheduled exam
- No Show: If you did not show up for your exam and cannot reuse your voucher
- Delivered: If you have taken your exam and the date it was taken.
Administrators will NOT have access to your score or whether you have passed or failed the exam.