As of January 1st 2023 all AWS Certifications exams are valid at Pearson VUE only.
2 things to check before contacting Support:
- Exam codes are 8-12 characters long if the one you are using is anything longer confirm you are using the exam code and not the Xvoucher number.
- Check to make sure there is not a space at the beginning of the code or at the end of the code when entering it in the testing providers' website.
If your voucher is still showing as invalid after you confirmed you were checking out with the correct testing center please submit a ticket.
How to access your account:
If you are new to the Xvoucher platform you should have received 2 emails when you were assigned an Xvoucher.
- The first will be a welcome email to set-up your account.
- The second email will notify you of the Xvoucher you have been assigned.
- If you are unable to locate these emails you can still log into Xvoucher using your email address as your user name and this link to set your password.
If you aren't able to locate your Xvoucher:
- Check with your Customer Admin (the person who assigned you the Xvoucher):
- Confirm they assigned it to the correct email address.
- Check the expiration date.
- Reset your password using the email you were assigned the voucher to.