3 things to check before contacting Support:
- Voucher Codes are 8-12 characters long and contain no dashes, if you're using is anything longer or it contains dashes, that confirms you're using the Xvoucher Number and not the Voucher Code.
- Check to make sure there is not a space at the beginning of the code or at the end of the code when entering it in the testing providers' website.
- Check the type of voucher issued to you. Foundational level exam vouchers only grant access to Foundational level exams, Associate level exam vouchers only grant access to Associate level exams, and Professional/Specialty level exam vouchers only grant access to Professional/Specialty level exams. If you have the wrong level, you'll need to contact your organization to request a new voucher as Xvoucher cannot exchange voucher levels.
If your voucher is still showing as invalid after you confirmed you were checking out with the correct testing center please submit a ticket.
If you aren't able to locate your Voucher Code:
- Check with your Customer Admin (the person who assigned you the Xvoucher):
- Confirm they assigned it to the correct email address.
- Check the expiration date.
- Reset your password using the email you were assigned the voucher to.