As an Xvoucher user, you may have access to more than one account. You may have both a Customer account and a Candidate account, or you may have multiple Customer accounts.
To toggle between these accounts, please follow these steps:
- Click on the account name in the upper right.
- If applicable, choose the type of account first (Customer, Branch, or Candidate)
- If applicable, choose the correct account name from the dropdown menu
Why do I have more than one Xvoucher account?
- You may have needed to create a new account for a new legal entity if your organization requires different addresses to be displayed on invoices.
- You may have needed to create a new account to support a new currency, as each Customer account may only have one currency associated with it.
- You may have a Customer account and also a Branch account where another Customer allocated vouchers to you to distribute.
- You may have both a Candidate account with a voucher assigned to you as well as a Customer account where you can distribute vouchers.